Although successful people are super busy, they manage to find time to exercise. Seventy-five percent of them take at least four days out of the week to do exercise. They run, play tennis and lift weights amongst other things. That is because they know the benefits of exercise . According to President Obama, he didn’t start succeeding in life until he started running. Therefore, if you want to succeed develop an exercise routine because it will benefit you in the long run.
Benefits of Exercise:
Below are the benefits of exercising and how it will help you on your road to success.
- Helps you to maintain a healthy weight: This will help you be more active and help you get more things done
- Improves Mood: You will deal with a lot of stress throughout your day and it will help lift up your mood
- Gives you More Energy: the more energy you have, the more you get done
- Helps you sleep better: You need sleep to focus and concentrate
- Makes the brain stronger: Makes processing information easier and helps with memory
Ways to get exercise into your day:
- Take a dance class
- go to the gym
- Instead of taking the elevators at work, use the stairs.
- take a yoga class
If you want to be successful start exercising because it is good for both your body and your brain. It is a habit that most successful people have developed. It helps you to keep a healthy weight, focus & concentrate, improves mood, gives you more energy and makes your brain stronger. Now that you know the benefits, start moving!
Staff, Mayo Clinic. “Fitness.” MayoClinic. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2016.
MoneyCrashers. “20 Productive Habits of Successful (and Very Wealthy) People.” Levo League. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 July 2016.
Giant, Vivian. “What 11 Highly Successful People Do To Stay In Shape.” Business Insider. Business Insider, Inc, n.d. Web. 04 July 2016.