Owns and operates samplemymelodyz.com
Roget’s Accomplishments include:
- Receiving eight Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) plaques for 8 Million units sold through various projects.
- Acquiring 2 Worldwide publishing deals for 2 startup companies generating 1 Million Dollars in revenue. Developed a database used to solicit entertainment companies via the Internet featuring print ads and sound bytes: estimated revenue $67,000.00 generated in a 12-month period.
- Digitized “Source” Magazine for the World Wide Web.
- Founded SampleMyMelodyz.com. Currently maintains the roles of CEO and President of the company.
- Consulting for promotions department of major distributors for solicitation and placement of featured products. (Sony, Time Warner, Universal, etc…)
- Being promoted from Technical support to Assistant Programming Director at the Video Jukebox Network in less than 2 years.
- Originating and introducing new programming called “Box Talk” in which subscribers paid a fee to view marquee artists in their personal surroundings.
- Being Featured on BET Television special, Top Guns of the Industry. Featured on cover of Impact Magazine USA’s leading black/urban entertainment report and featured in Billboard magazine in several articles.
- Lecturing at several conventions in the United States: Impact, Gavin, Power Summit regarding how to start a successful company and marketing the Urban Lifestyle
Roget’s Volunteer and Personal Experience:
- Organized and coached Team Marbury of Coney Island, NY. The team consisted of 15 youths, ages 9 to 12. Stefon Marbury of the Phoenix Suns, NBA and And 1 Sports Apparel sponsored us. “I am grateful for the opportunity to develop strong interpersonal, cross-cultural and community networks. “
- Recruited by YouthAIDS charity to bring in presenters for their Global Launch in New York at the TriBeCa Rooftop honoring Bill and Melinda Gates, MTV International, President, William Roedy and Levi Stauss & Company, Robert D. Haas, Chairman.
- YouthAIDS speaker to over 600 million youths the world over, building awareness of how AIDS directly affects their future. (2002-continuing)
- Interests include film, pop culture, music, skiing, basketball, computers and digital technology.
- Attended Shelter Theatre in New York 2002 upon completion of studies. ”I was fortunate to be featured two documentaries as the principle actor for the Discovery Channel-Feb 2003.”