Facts about Afgooey
- very strong strain of marijuana from the Indica family.
- created by combining Afghani Indica and Maui Haze.
- THC level in this strain can be as high as 20%.
- creates a calming, sleepy effect in patients who take it.
- It has a skunky sweet aroma similar to pine.
- It can be found on the West Coast and in Colorado in the U.S.
Appearance and Growth:
Look: Light green, long fingered leaves
Growth: Takes a eight week, high yield, Mediterranean climate
People usually consume Afgooey to relieve the following Ailments:
According to wreckhur, on the weed blog, Afgooey has helped to alleviate his chronic pain and has brought down the pain from a seven to a one.
Afgooey is a Indica strain of marijuana that is mostly grown in Mediterranean climates. It can be used to treat many conditions including Insomnia, Stress, and pain.
Johnny Green.(n.d) Afgooey Maurijuana Strain Review and Pictures. Retrieved from http://www.theweedblog.com/afgooey-marijuana-strain-review-and-pictures/
Leafly.(n.d)Afgooey. Retrieved from https://www.leafly.com/indica/afgoo
Disclaimer: There are success stories from patients as young as two years old, for that reason, we are supporting awareness of the medical uses of this substance. Future Executives, Inc. only intent is to educate our audience and in no way condones the use of illegal substances.