- Deadhead OG is a Indica and Sativa hybrid created by crossing Chemdawg91 (60%) and SFV OG Kush(40%)
- THC level can be as high as 20%
- CBD is generally around .20%
Appearance, Smell, and Taste:
- Has a very strong aroma that is very pleasant
- Patients report smelling pine, lemon, and wood in the raw buds and the smoke.
- Has a very smooth fragrance that can take over a space very easily
- Chronic Depression
- Creates feeling of euphoria and amusement, which lasts for hours.
- Will increase focus and introspection
- Recommended for this who want to stay active after they have taken medication
- It will increase relaxation and a person’s ability to sleep
Deadhead OG is not recommended for people who are novice Cannabis consumers.There have been rare cases of paranoia, anxiety,dizziness, dry mouth, and dry eyes.
According to MissBHaven, on Leafly, Deadhead OG has helped her with her ADHD and improve her creativity.
Deadhead OG. (n.d). Retrieved from http://www.wikileaf.com/strain/deadhead-og/.
Dead OG Review. (n.d).Retrieved from https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/deadhead-og/reviews?page=0
Disclaimer: There are success stories from patients as young as two years old, for that reason, we are supporting awareness of the medical uses of this substance. Future Executives, Inc. only intent is to educate our audience and in no way condones the use of illegal substances.