This year Future Executives Incorporated will award the $250 BookVoucher Scholarship Prize to students who exemplify our four Pillars: Mentoring, Education, Finances & Networking. The Book Voucher Scholarship Prize aims to assist students dealing with financial hardship with the cost of textbooks & study materials. To apply, students must submit a detailed essay or video on the qualifying topics.
Volunteering and Leadership
SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES, RULES, & CONDITIONS
- Students are permitted one (1) submission per person/email address/household per calendar year.
- Students must be attending school in the United States.
- Essays must be written in English only and 500-1000 words in length.
- Essays must be the sole work of the student entrant. Plagiarism will result in entry disqualification.
- Open to all high school and those enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate degree-granting college or university in the USA.
- Student must be able to verify one year or more of active community volunteerism.
- The scholarship prize will be credited towards the purpose of books and textbooks.
- Violation of these rules will result in permanent disqualification from the Book Voucher Scholarships and all future Future Executives Incorporated contests.
- Book Voucher Scholarships Prize will be awarded directly to the College/University Bookstore of the awardee. Winners will be notified by email and posted on the www.futureexecutive.org website.
- Judges will select submissions that are most clear, well-organized, and best articulate an answer to the essay.
- Priority will be given to students who have actively volunteered with Future Executives Incorporated for one year or more.
- To submit, click “APPLY.” For more information, email email@example.com.
DEADLINE is October 31 at 11:59pm. Anything submitted after that time( including load time) will automatically be disqualified. Recipients will be notified in December for January disbursements. Recipients will need to provide proof of college registration as well as the book list and store where books will be purchased.
Follow our social media pages for more great opportunities and resources.